Here are 5 other storylines:
1. Two former Purdue quarterbacks will face each other: LSU's Danny Etling and Florida's Austin Appleby both started at the Big 10 school and they were roommates in West Lafayette, Indiana at one time. Appleby has completed 66% of his passes for 671 yards and 5 touchdowns, 2 interceptions in 5 games.
2. It's the final time 19 seniors will suit up in Tiger Stadium. Some standout players will be playing their final games in Tiger Stadium, like Ethan Pocic, Kendell Beckwith and Tre'Davious White. It's likely Leonard Fournette's final game in Death Valley as the junior is expected to skip his senior season and enter the NFL draft.
3. LSU's offense will be tested by a stout Florida defense. The Gators come into this game ranked number two in scoring defense in the SEC, number two in run defense and number one in pass defense in the league.
4. Florida comes into this game as a banged up football team. They are starting a back-up quarterback and as many eight starters could miss this contest. A big reason why the Tigers are a 13.5 point favorite.
5. LSU sophomore pass rusher Arden Key comes into the game three sacks away from tying the school-record for sacks in a season. Key has tackled the opposing quarterback behind the line of scrimmage nine times. Oliver Lawrence holds the record, he had a dozen in 1989.
I like LSU to win 28-10.