Authorities suspect charging cell phone caused fire that burned toddler in bed
Posted on 5/3/2018 12:56:00 PM.

The State Fire Marshal’s office believes a cell phone is responsible for a fire that injured a one-year-old child in Jeanerette. Spokesperson Ashley Rodrigue says a 14-year-old resident told detectives he was sleeping in a room with his little sister, when he awoke to use the bathroom, he smelled smoke and saw the mattress on fire.

“Detectives have determined the origin of the fire is the bed where a cell phone was laying while it was plugged into an electrical outlet,” Rodrigue said.
More

charging cell phone, I Phone 6, State Fire Marshal, toddler burned





Provided by ABC News



Copyright 2018. All rights reserved | Privacy Policy


This site powered by PromoSuite Interactive